Used Dental Endodontic Equipment | Dent Corp Research And Devel Bingo 1020
The Bingo-1020 Apex Locator (AL) from Dent Corp is a portable, microprocessor-controlled, endodontic apex locator. It locates the exact localization of the apex at different channel conditions (dry, wet, blood, pus, pulp gangrene, etc.). The unit uses two connectors to obtain its measurements: one attached to a clip placed on the patient's lip and the other attached to an endodontic file.
- Compact design modern user-friendly.
- The complete instrument automation.
- High-precision measurements in any environment
- Installation of the virtual apex
- Reliability and ease of operation
- Audible alarm with adjustable signal levels
- Auto shut-off device
- Powered by a rechargeable battery
- LCD screen
- Demonstration mode
- Can use either 3.6-volt NiMh or NiCd battery.
- Excellent auditory and visual cues
- Extremely simple to use
- No calibration required prior to use
- Foolproof cord connections
- Very accurate when the device was operating consistently
- Very accurate with straight anterior teeth
- Facilitated pain-free treatment while determining apex location
- Small size facilitates cleaning, storage, and increases portability of the unit
- Minimal learning time required to operate unit
- Less expensive than some other currently available models
- Easy to sanitize
Dimensions: 6¼"L X 3¼"W X 1"H
Weight : 9½ oz.
Sscreen Type: LCD STN screen
Screen size: 3¼"W X 2"H
Voltage: 7.5 V
External Battery Charger: DC output.