Used Dental Endodontic Equipment | Dentsply Calamus Dual Obturation System
Calamus® Dual is an integrated device designed for warm vertical obturation. It contains Pack handpiece that are used for down pack and Flow handpiece for backfill techniques to obturate the root canal system.
The Calamus® Dual device can only be used with Calamus® Singles gutta-percha cartridges and Calamus® Electric Heat Pluggers.
- Convenient Obturation System
- Backfill Handpiece
- Downpack Handpiece
- Aesthetic Design
- 360° Handpiece Cuff
- Easy to set up and incorporate into the operatory
- Sleek, aesthetic design requires minimal countertop space
- Simple to clean and maintain over multiple uses
- Handpieces are ergonomic, easy and comfortable to hold
- Easy to activate
- Highly cost-effective solution
- The gutta-percha cartridges may contain dry natural rubber or latex which may cause an allergic reaction.
- Do not use a disinfection solution for sterilization of cartridges.
- Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable mixture with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- Do not contact the heated tip or handpiece with flammable gases or liquids.
- Applying excessive downward pressure or not allowing the device to back out of the canal, may result in a broken cannula. Place the cannula gently into the canal. Too much pressure will stop the motor from turning.
Console Dimensions: 4.4” x 5.9” x 6.0”
Weight: 3.6 lbs
Power Source: 115V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz
Current Rating: 115V/0.6A, 230V/0.3A
Fuses: 115 V 0.6A/250V Slo-Blo® fuse / 230 V 0.3A/250V Slo-Blo® fuse
Plugger Construction: Stainless Steel
Capsule Construction: Aluminium
Pack Duty Cycle: 25%
Temperature range Pack: 100 - 400°C
Volume range Pack: 0 - 100%
Temperature range Flow: 160 - 200°C
Flow rate Flow: 20% - 100%
Handpiece Maximum Heating Time: 10 seconds for temperatures above 200°C, 15 seconds for temperatures at or below 200°C, One minute in thermal response mode