Used Dental Endodontic Equipment | Dentsply MAP Micro-Apical Placement System
The MAP (Micro-Apical Placement) System, provides an efficient method for placing repair materials (for example MTA-Angelus and ProRoot). It can either be use for orthograde obturation treatment of perforations, root-end fillings and pulp cappings using curved needles, or by retrograde obturation after apical resection of anterior teeth, using the hooked needles.
Micro Apical Placement (MAP) System is I for placement of endodontic root repair materials and retrograde or orthograde obturation.
- Triple-angled Needles
- Intra-canal Plunger
- Curved Needles
- Color Coded Instruments
- Aluminum Sterilization Case
- Provides efficient method for placing root canal repair materials
- Can be manually shaped to any required curvature.
- Provides needle that can take back its inital straight shape after autoclave sterilization.
- Also be very helpful for generalists who can be led to use these devices in their daily practice.”
Kit Options: Intro Kit, Universal Kit, Surgical Kit
Needle Types: Straight Needles, Curved Needles, Memory Shaped Needles, Triple Angled needles
Ideal Applications: Endodontic Root Repair, Retrograde and Orthograde Obturations