Used Dental Endodontic Equipment | DiaDent NaviRoot
NaviRoot is a root canal length measuring device used in dental and endodontic treatment. It is designed to calibrate the length of the root canal by using the fluctuations of electrical resistance value for the purpose of removing the necrotizing tissues as a result of the inflammation inside the root canal.
It has automatic calibration for highly accurate diagnosis in any canal condition along with a large screen for great readability and can be connected to a personal computer or be built-in in the unit chair.
- Fully Automatic Calibrator
- Automatic Power Off Function
- Large LCD Screen
- PC Compatible
- Battery Power Indication
- Rechargeable Battery Compatibility
- Adjustable Foldable Screen
- Holder & Touch Type Probes
- NaviRoot can be used in both wet and dry condition
- Compact size saves counter space
- Battery power indicator and automatic power off function saves energy and battery life
- Minute current ensures patient comfort
- Exact measurement regardless of contamination level
- Adjustment can be made for selected root canal position
- Can either use alkaline or rechargeable batteries can be used
- Shows the distance from the root canal apex
- Produces clinical accuracy rate and predictability
- Has great stability and ergonomic applicability
- Has self diagnosis for the system failure
- Simple & Easy to use
- Do not use this equipment in conjunction with an electrical scalpel or on patients who have a pacemaker.
Product Category: Root Canal Locator
Rated Current: DC4.5V (DC1.5 V x 3 “AA” Alkaline batteries)
Power Consumption: 150 ㎽ ±10%
Current Consumption: 30 ㎃ ±5 ㎃
Calibrated Current: 4.5 ㎂ ± 10%
Display Type: LCD
Dimensions (H X W X D): 1.73 x 6.02 x 5.43 "
Weight: Approx. 0.93 lbs
Type: Internal power BF