Used Dental Endodontic Equipment | Endo Technic Apex NRG-XFR
The Digital Apex Locator calculates the distance from the tip of your endodontic file to the foramen by measuring the signals between two electrodes. The first electrode is the lip hook The second is the mini file holder which makes contact with a file or plugger that has been inserted into the root canal. The Digital Apex Locator provides precise measurements of the canal under all conditions, including wet, dry and bleeding canals.
- Technological advantages for precision
- 8 LEDs to mark the advancement of the file,for maximal control of the measurement and precision
- Able to filter out most momentary contact with amalgam or metal fillings
- Calibration is automatic, NO manual calibration is required
- Less than 20 components to measure the square wave
- Immediately measure another canal without any special preparations
- Multiple measuring frequencies
- Very small, can be stored in a pocket
- 1 ON button; user-friendly
- Easy to use, convenient mini file holder
The Digital Apex Locator should NOT be used on a patient with a pacemaker.
Power Supply: Single CR2450 battery
Power input: 2.4 – 3.0 V
Maximum current: 12mA
Operating temperature: +10°C - +40°C
Humidity: 10% - 90% without condensation.
Size: 1.45" x 3" x 0.7".
Weight: 1.3 Oz.