Used Dental Endodontic Equipment | Integra Digitest
Parkell's Digitest is a hand-held, battery-powered dental diagnostic device that identifies a living tooth nerve by stimulating it with a weak electric current. On patient identification of this stimulus, the user lets go of the device's button and an easy-to-read numerical recording appears on the display.
Digitest features simple push-button activation that automatically increases a pulsed waveform at a constant, gradual rate targeting the large diameter nerve fibers at the pulp-dentin interface.
- Optimal Ergonomic Design
- Automatic One-button Operation
- Slow, Medium and Fast Stimulus Rates
- Optional Precision Tips
- Instead of a constant current, the Digitest II stimulus consists of an oscillating pulse.
- Offers a “gentle pulse” capability which vital tooth feels the stimulus at a level well below the pain threshold.
- The durable, shaped case makes the unit comfortable to handle, as well as being easy to wipe down for disinfecting.
- Easily runs on Replaceable 9-V alkaline battery
- This device is contraindicated for use on a patient or by an operator wearing a cardiac pacemaker or any other intra-corporeal electronic device (internal defibrillator, insulin pump, etc.), or any personal electronic monitoring device.
Protection Against Electric Shock: Class 1, Type B applied part
Protection Against Ingress of Liquids: Pulp Tester - IPX0 (Ordinary)
Mode of Operation of Equipment: Continuous
Operating Conditions: 15-40°C, 10-80% RH (non-condensing)