Used Dental Endodontic Equipment | Romidan RomiApex A-15 Apex Locator
RomiApex™ A-15 is an electronic device used for apex localization and working length determination during root canal treatment. RomiAPEX™ A-15 is indicated for patients who need to undergo root canal treatment, which requires precise determination of position of the dental file in the
canal relatively to the root apex
- Fully automatic measurements
- High precision of apical foramen localization in wet and dry canals
- Display of Selected Numerical Values: 2.0, 1.5, 1.0, 0.75, 0.5, 0.25, 0.0, Fo (Foramen Over)
- Audio feedback with volume control
- Automatic turn-off
- Compact user friendly design
- Easy and reliable operation
- RomiApex™ A-15 was not tested on patients with implanted electro-medical devices (pacemakers, etc.). Use of RomiApex™ A-15 on patients or by personnel with such devices should be avoided.
- Do not use RomiApex™ A-15 near devices emitting electromagnetic noise such as fluorescent lamps, film viewers, ultrasonic devices, etc.Cellular phones, remote controls or other devices generating electromagnetic waves may cause abnormal operation of RomiApex™ A-15. Such devices should be turned off.
Dimensions (Inch): 2.17 W x 3.62 H x 0.63 T
Display Type: Color LCD
Power Supply: 15V, A2AA, Alkaline Battery x 1psc.
Display Size: 2" x 1.5"
Weight: 3.53 Oz.
Product Code: 38-5A31-004