Used Dental Exam Chair | Adec 1040 Cascade
The Adec Cascade 1040 is an electronically controlled, hydraulically powered dental chair. Buttons on both the touchpad and 8-button footswitch are used to position and program auto-positioning functions into the chair. The hydraulic system is controlled by electronic module using relays and solenoid-actuated valves.
- Hydraulic cantilever system
- Adjustable, double-articulating headrest
- Chair swivels and armrests move out of patient's way
- Auto-return chair positions to be tailored to staff needs
- High quality durable construction
- Provides smooth, quiet operation
- Comfortable for patients of different heights
- Provides easy access for the patient
- Stable in all operating positions
- Allows chair positions to be tailored to staff needs
Patient load: 300 lb.
Accessory load: 150 lb.
Power requirements: 100/110 - 120/220-240V, 50-60Hz