Used Dental Exam Chair | Belmont Bel-20 X-Calibur
The Belmont Bel-20 X-Calibur exam chair operates on an electro-hydraulic operating system. The chair features an articulating dual axis headrest to accommodate the anatomy of each patient. The 90°Swing-out armrests allow for accessible patient entry and exit. There is a 60° left to right seat rotation for easy patient positioning.
- Ultra-reliable Belmont electro-hydraulic operating system
- Articulating dual axis headrest accommodates the anatomy of each patient
- Safety shut-off plate
- 90° Swing-away armrests
- 60° left to right seat rotation
- Built-in backrest slide switches on doctor and assistant side for base/backrest adjustments
- Foot control with manual positioning control, single programmable position storage button and auto return for patient entry/dismissal
- Duration vinyl upholstery from Belmont color chart
- Choice of Seamed with Slings, Benchmark or Elite upholstery styles
- Easy to maneuver
- Ergonomic and safe to use
- Do not touch a switch on the foot control during the main power switch is being turned on.
Serial Number: 032505702
Base plate: 1/2' steel
Electrical requirements: 115VAC, 4.6 A
Weight : 381 Lbs.
Seat Tilt: 10 - 20 °
Hydraulics: Hydraulic, Cantilever Type
Backrest Features: Backrest Reclining Angle - 0 - 70 °
Swivel: 30 ° Left, 30 ° Right of Centerline