Used Dental Exam Chair | Marus DC 1490 & 1690 Maxstar
The Marus DC 1490/1690 dental chair is used to position the patient so that the oral cavity is in the desired position for the dentist to perform various dental procedures. It can be either hydraulically or electromechanically operated.
The power is delivered to a microprocessor controlled printed circuit board. Software in the microprocessor controls the movement of the chair. The dentist can program some chair models to preset positions.
- Memory Foam
- Swing-Out Armrests
- Removable Arm Slings
- Narrow & Wide Backrest
- Double-Articulating Headrest
- Upper structure 30° swivable to left and right from center
- Offers maximum patient comfort
- Versitile and highly programable functionality
- Can easily be converted to accommodate wheelchair patients
- Has an Electronic Foot control for automatic positions.
Voltage: 115 VAC 230 VAC
Cycles: 50/60 HZ
Amps: 3.5 A ~ 6.0 A ~
Operation Mode: Intermittent
Storage Conditions: -55°C to +50°C 10% to 90% Relative Humidity
Maximum Weight Load: 350 lbs.
Control Location / Type: Footswitch