Used Dental Exam Chair | Midmark Elevance
The Elevance® Dental Chair is intended for use by professional dental practitioners in providing treatment to dental patients in a dental operatory. The system is designed to properly position the patient for said treatment. The Elevance® Dental Chairs are equipped with a Collision Protection System, designed to prevent damage to personnel or equipment. If a chair cover hits an object as it is lowering, it stops lowering and raises slightly to disengage contact; The chair also beeps until the control button is released. Normal operation can then be resumed.
- Unique cantilever forward design
- Thin, narrow cast-aluminum backrest
- Compatible with SerenEscape optional heat and massage system
- Advanced hydraulic system
- Rotation brake release
- POWER ON light that illuminates when electrical power is supplied to the chair
- Footpad control connects to the chair
- Lockout feature
- Brake release pedal is located on either side of the Chair Base
- All control devices are membrane covered
- Keypads with easy to understand graphics
- Provides optimal access to the patient
- Improves patient comfort more than most chairs on the market
- Ensure precise, steady positioning and prevent unintentional rotation of the chair
- Quickly and accurately position the dental chair
- All control devices invoke the same chair movements
- Ensure patient is in a seated position while chair is moving.
- Equipment is not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with oxygen, air, or nitrous oxide.
- Use caution when operating equipment with covers removed.
Seat height range: 15" - 34"
Maximum patient load: 450 lb.
Voltage: 115/230 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 6/9 Amp
Base Weight of Chair: 426 Lbs.
Power Cord Length: 4 to 8 Feet
Operating Temperature Range: 59°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)