Used Dental Exam Chairs | Adec 1010
A-dec 1010 chair is electronically controlled, hydraulically powered dental chair. Switches on the Multi-Function Footswitch are used to position the chair and program Auto-Positioning functions into the chair. The hydraulic system is controlled by the electronic control module using relays and solenoid-actuated valves.
- Adjustable articulating headrest
- Locking swiveling seat with adjustable height
- Tilting back
- Swing down arms
- Post bracket
- Auto positioning and auto return
- Foot control
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Very much comfortable for patient
- Do not completely close a needle valve port. The motor/pump could overheat from pumping against a closed valve and be damaged.
- The solenoid coils are powered by line voltage. Failure to unplug the chair may result in serious injury from electrical shock.
Dimensions (Inch): 70 L x 27 W x 54 H
Weight: 270 lbs
Voltage: 100, 120 VAC or 240 VAC
Current: 8.5 Amp(100/120 VAC), 4.25 Amp(240 VAC)
Hydraulic Fluid: 30 Oz.