Used Dental Exam Chairs | Adec 311
Designed as a modular solution, A-dec 311 dental chair is a part of the whole Adec 300 system that lets you pick and choose the features you want, within the price point you need.
- Pressure mapped, contoured surfaces and virtual pivot back
- Hydraulic lift system
- Ultra-thin, flexible back
- Single- or dual-Radius mounting
- Ensure patient comfort and support
- Quietly and smoothly position patients
- Provides excellent oral cavity access
- Switch between right- or left-handed operators with ease
- Rotates around the front of the chair for better patient access during procedures
- To avoid risk of electric shock, this equipment must only be connected to a supply mains with a protective earth (ground). Connection of extension cords or multiple socket outlets to the dental system could reduce the overall safety of the dental system and is not allowed.
- When removing or replacing covers, take care not to damage any wiring or tubing. Verify that the covers are secure after replacing them.
- Do not use household bleach (sodium hypochlorite) or other products containing chlorine, isopropyl alcohol (greater than 25 percent by volume), or hydrogen peroxide to clean or disinfect the upholstery. It can cause rapid deterioration and damage the product.
- Do not allow patients to drop their arms behind the armrests or under the backrest during chair movement.
- If the glide bar has exceeded its maximum recommended working height, a warning line will be visible on the patient’s side of the glide bar. Do not use the headrest in a position where this warning line is visible.
Voltage: 100-240 Volts
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Current : 10 Amp maximum
Storage/Transportation Temperature: -20°F to 122°F (-29°C to 50°C)
Operating Temperature: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)
Relative Humidity: 10-95%
Patient Load: 400 Lbs.
Chair Mount Accessory Load: 170 Lbs.
Expanded height range: 13.5" to 31.5"