Used Dental Exam Chairs | Adec 511 Dental Chair
A-dec 511 dental chair provides comfort and allows you to get close enough to the patient to maintain a healthy posture, reducing pain and discomfort. The A-dec 511 dental chair synchronizes the chair movement with the natural motion of the patient. This "virtual pivot" keeps the patient from having to readjust when the chair is lowered or raised.
Delivery system compatibility:
- A-dec 500 Continental
- A-dec 500 Traditional
- A-dec 500 12 o’clock duo
- A-dec 500 side
- A-dec 300 Radius-style Traditional
- A-dec 300 Radius-style Continental
- Ultra-thin backrest and slim-profile headrest
- Features upholstery thinner than 1" in some areas
- 60°swivel with brake allows 30° rotation on each side of center
- Multi-position armrests
- Cut-away, cast iron baseplate
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest moves
- Innovative hydraulic lift system
- Integrated 300-watt power supply
- Armrests rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit
- Reduces pressure points and provides comfortable support across the patient's entire body
- Provide more leg room under the chair so patient can be positioned low enough to gain ergonomic access to the oral cavity
- Less strain and fatigue
- Improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand
- Gentle stops and starts during patient positioning
- To avoid risk of electric shock, this equipment must only be connected to a supply mains with a protective earth (ground). Connection of extension cords or multiple socket outlets to the dental system could reduce the overall safety of the dental system and is not allowed.
- When removing or replacing covers, take care not to damage any wiring or tubing. Verify that the covers are secure after replacing them.
- Do not allow patients to drop their arms behind the armrests or under the backrest during chair movement. Ensure that the patient is positioned safely before using the chair preset functions. Always take extra care with small children and patients with limited mobility. Never leave the patient unattended while the chair is in motion.
- If you use barriers, always replace the barrier film after each patient.
Voltage: 100-240 Volts
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Current : 4 Amp maximum
Storage/Transportation Temperature: -20°F to 122°F (-29°C to 50°C)
Operating Temperature: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)
Relative Humidity: 10-95%
Patient Load: 400 Lbs.
Chair Mount Accessory Load: 250 Lbs.
Expanded height range: 13.5" to 31.5"