Used Dental Exam Chairs | DCI 1225/1235 Hydraulic Exam Chairs ( 831 )
The DCI 1225/1235 is a dental chair used to position the patient into a desirable position. It can be used so that the oral cavity can be set into the desired position for the dentist to perform various dental procedures.
The dental chair also have the provision to mount additional dental equipment including over-the-patient delivery systems.
- 5 Operator Programmable Positions
- Foot Control with Auto Return
- Toe Guard Technology
- Double Articulating Headrest
- Locking Swivel, 60 degrees
- Safety Shut/Off Base
- Easy to operate.
- Designed to enable ergonomic efficiency
- Provides maximum access to the oral cavity
- Keeps patients comfortably supported
- Enables positioning flexibility for practitioners of any stature
- Improves the patient’s ability to easily enter or exit the chair with feet firmly on the floor
- Provides easy entry to and exit from chair
Input Voltage : 110V or 220V
Locking Swivel: 60°
Foot Switch : Electronic Foot Switch