Used Dental Exam Chairs | DentalEZ J/V-Generation Chair
DentalEZ combined the thin, narrow back and independent seat tilt of the famous J-Chair with the flexibility of the split-back V-Chair and added a new sleek modern look, anatomically correct hip pivot point and left/right flexibility to design the J/V-Generation Chair.
- Ergonomically designed base plate
- Headrest options to accommodate all dental procedures
- Adjustable controls located on both the dentist and assistant's side of the chair
- Exclusive independent seat tilt
- Thin narrow back
- Split-back design
- Arm slings that support the patient's arms
- Optional Air Glide base
- Provides the dental team with free movement from 9:00 to 12:00 positions
- Provide easy and rapid patient positioning
- Comfortable ergonomic dental patient chair
- Provides the best access to the oral cavity
- Delivers optimum versatility
- Better operator access
- Allows movement of chair for ease of cleaning and positioning
- To prevent any chance of electrical shock, always disconnect power when indicated.
- Do not press the auto button for more than one second.
- Never use abrasives or petroleum-based cleaners on any plastic or coated metal surfaces unless otherwise specified.
- Do not use alcohol based disinfectants on plastic surfaces.
- Before connecting the chair power, make sure hands, all shipping hardware and tools are clear of the chair's moving mechanisms.
- To prevent injury from falling or crush hazards, patients should be seated upright in the chair facing forward. Their head should be on the headrest with their feet at the toe of the chair. Their arms should be on the armrests or folded across their midsection.
Voltage: 115-220 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 15 Amp
Weight: 570 Lbs.
Maximum Patient Weight: 300 Lbs.
Pollution Degree: 2
Storage/Transport Temperature: -29°C to 74°C (-20°F to 165°F)
Operational Temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
Relative Humidity Range: 0% to 95%