Used Dental Exam Chairs | DentalEZ Simplicity Patient Chairs
The Simplicity by DentalEZTM Chair offers state-of the-art design for optimum operatory performance with complete work comfort and unrestricted patient access.
- Ergonomically designed base plate
- Quiet and smooth hydraulic system
- Thin tapered back
- Swing down arms
- Naugahyde upholstery
- Base safety switch feature
- Dual articulating or magnetic headrest
- Chair brake positioned on doctor's side
- Foot control operated
- Four operator-programmable positions
- Cast iron chair frame and aluminum casting chair back, armrest, headrest and base
- Provides the dental team with free movement from 9:00 to 12:00 positions
- Stabile and smooth, quiet operation
- Better access to the oral cavity
- Easy patient entry/exit and
- Allow the dentist to easily change from left to right without any tools
- Ensures nothing gets caught underneath the base as it lowers
- Provides easy and rapid patient positioning
- Reduced time needed for chair adjustment
- If the chair is part of an operatory, wait until entire installation is complete before installing upholstery. Failure to do so may result in damaging the upholstery.
- To prevent possible injury because of accidental operation, do not leave young children unattended.
- The armrests should not be used as a means of support when entering, exiting or leaning against the chair.
- Never use abrasives or petroleum-based cleaners on any plastic or coated metal surfaces unless otherwise specified.
Dimensions (Inch): 57 L x 34 W x 32 H
Empty Weight: 300 Lbs.
Delivery System Capacity: 125 Lbs.
Maximum Patient Weight: 300 Lbs.
Total Lift Capacity: 450 lbs.
Supply Voltage: 115/230 VAC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Control Voltage: 5 VDC
Operation Mode: Duty Cycle: Intermittent, 25 Second ON - 300 Second OFF
Classification: Class 1, Type B
Fuse Type M: F1/F2 - 10A, F3 - 100mA Or, F1/F2 - 6.3A, F3 - 63mA
Temperature: -5° C to +40° C
Relative Humidity: 10% to 100% non-condensing