Used Dental Exam Chairs | Marus DC 1490 & 1690 Maxstar
The Marus Maxstar Hydraulic Chair DC1490/1690 is used to position the patient so that the oral cavity is in the desired position for the dentist to perform various dental procedures.
- Four operator-programmable positions
- Electronic foot switch preposition and auto return switch
- Built-in fuse/surge protection
- Toe guard protection prevents scuffing
- All-metal construction
- Safety shut-off base plate
- Quick release headrest adjustable for height and wheel chair positioning
- Quick release headrest cushion only (specify color)
- Locking upper structure swivel, 30° left/right off center
- Armrests swing out 80° and 135° for easy patient entry and exit
- Removable arm slings
- Deluxe or Seamless upholstery
- Coordinated leg rest tilt
- Provides pateint with comfortable support
- Easy to maneuver
- Ergonomic design
- Do not place anything under the chair base cover while the chair is operating, as injury could result if the safety circuit fails.
- To avoid possible injury and/or damage to the chair, do not apply full body weight on the headrest, backrest, toeboard and armrest . Doing so may cause the chair to tip.
- Do not place knees of legs under chair armrest when chair is being lowered.
Electrical Specifications: 115 VAC 50/60 HZ 6.0 A ~ / 230 VAC 50/60 HZ 3.5 A ~
Maximum load rating: 350 lbs.