Used Dental Exam Chairs | Marus DC 1700 NuStar
The DC1700 dental chair is a popular brand of dental chair, used for convenient patent position during dental procedures.
- 4 programmable positions
- Integrated backrest controls
- Dual-articulating headrest
- Built-in fuse/surge protectors
- All-metal construction
- Safety shut-off base plate
- Quick-release headrest with new offset glidebar
- Locking upper structure swivel (30° left/right off center)
- Increased patient comfort
- Convenient patient entry and exit
- Provides easy access to the oral cavity during dental procedures
- Do not place anything under the chair base cover while the chair is operating, as injury could result if the safety circuit fails.
- To avoid possible injury and/or damage to the chair, do not apply full body weight on the headrest, backrest, toe board and armrest . Doing so may cause the chair to tip
- Use caution when using arm rests as leverage when exiting the chair, as arms may rotate and cause patient to fall or get injured.
- Do not operate chair when safety cover is removed. Doing so may result in injury to the operator.
Maximum load rating: 350 lbs
Electrical Specifications: 115 VAC 50/60 HZ 6.0 A ~ / 230 VAC 50/60 HZ 3.5 A ~