Used Dental Exam Chairs | Marus Nustar Dental Chair
The Marus NuStar Dental Chair is used to position the patient so that the oral cavity is in the desired position for the dentist to perform various dental procedures. Dental chairs can be either hydraulically or electromechanically operated. There are two dynamic functions: the base (up/down) and the back (forward/back). These functions are activated by use of either a foot switch or a hand-operated touch pad.
The dental chairs have the provision to mount additional dental equipment including over-the-patient delivery systems.
- All-metal construction
- Four operator-programmable positions
- Safety shut-off base plate
- Built-in fuse/surge protectors
- Locking upper structure swivel, 30⁰ left/right off center
- Seamless Naugasoft upholstery
- Coordinated leg rest tilt
- Ultra leather upholstery
- Armrests swing out 80 and 135
- Chair-mount adapters for Marus delivery units
- Integrated back switches
- Foot switch and integrated touch pads for operation
- Quick-release headrest
- Easy to use, affordable, and durable dental chair
- Easy patient entry and exit
- Increased patient comfort
- Electronic foot switch preposition and auto return switch
- Toe guard protection prevents scuffing
- Use caution when filling the hydraulic reservoir to avoid overflow and spillage.
- To avoid injury, discontinue use of chair and have serviced by authorized dealer if oil is seen leaking from chair hydraulic system.
- Do not place knees or legs under chair arm support when chair is being lowered.
- Do not operate chair when any cover is removed. Doing so may result in injury to the operator.
- To avoid risk of electric shock, this equipment must be connected only to supply mains with protective earth.
- Do not use powdered cleansers, scouring pads or abrasive scrubbers on any of the painted, plastic or metal surfaces of this dental unit. To remove dried-on material, use a soft bristled brush and a solution of mild detergent.
Weight: 335 Lbs.
Voltage: 115/230 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 8/4 Amps
Storage Temperature: -55°C to +50°C
Storage Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%
Type : B
Operation Mode: Intermittent - 5% Duty Cycle