Used Dental Exam Chairs | Pelton & Crane Spirit 3000 Dental Chair
The Pelton & Crane Spirit 3000 is a dental chair used to position the patient into a desirable position. It can be used so that the oral cavity can be set into the desired position for the dentist to perform various dental procedures.
The dental chair also have the provision to mount additional dental equipment including over-the-patient delivery systems.
- Hydraulically or Lectromechanically Operation Option
- Programmable Dental Chair
- Footswitch or Touchpad Operation Option
- Narrow Back Advantage
- Lower Minimum Height
- One-Touch Programming
- Easy to operate
- Designed to enable ergonomic efficiency
- Provides maximum access to the oral cavity
- Keeps patients comfortably supported
- Enables positioning flexibility for practitioners of any stature
- Improves the patient’s ability to easily enter or exit the chair with feet firmly on the floor
- Do not use the armrest for leverage while entering or exiting the chair. Risk of injury could occur to the patient.
- Do not place knees or legs under chair arm support when chair is being lowered.
Weight: 360 Lbs.
Voltage: 115/230 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 8/4 Amp
Storage Temperature: -55°C to +50°C
Storage Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%
Operation Mode: Intermittent - 5% Duty Cycle