Used Dental Exam Chairs | Pelton & Crane Spirit 3000 Dental Chair with Narrow Back Advantage
Pelton & Crane’s Spirit 3000 dental chair possesses the critical elements of ergonomics, patient comfort, and a sleek aesthetic to enhance the dental experience for you and your patients. A thin and slim-width backrest, coupled with a dual articulating headrest, enable ideal patient access in a comfortable ergonomic position. The Model 3004 is also known as the Narrow Back Advantage.
- 11.5” at the shoulders, 15” midline of the chair.
- Convex design to help shoulders roll open
- Slow release foam and Ultra leather upholstery
- ErgoSoothe massage system
- Dual-Articulating Headrest
- Creates a relaxing environment
- Allows the clinician to gain access to the oral cavity while maintaining an ergonomically correct posture
- Enable ideal patient access in a comfortable ergonomic position.
- Allows the clinician to easily manipulate the patient for better visual access to the different quadrants within the oral cavity
- Proper positioning and access
- Do not use powdered cleansers, scouring pads or abrasive scrubbers on any of the painted, plastic or metal surfaces of this dental unit. To remove dried-on material, use a soft-bristled brush and a solution of mild detergent.
- Do not place anything under the chair base cover while the chair is operating, as injury could result if the safety circuit fails.
- Do not use the armrest for leverage while entering or exiting the chair. Risk of injury could occur to the patient.
- This product must be disinfected before use.
- To avoid possible injury and/or damage to the chair, do not apply full body weight on the headrest, backrest, toe board or armrest(s). Doing so may cause the chair to tip.
- Do not operate chair when any cover is removed. Doing so may result in injury to the operator.
- Do not place knees or legs under chair arm support when chair is being lowered.
Weight: 360 Lbs.
Voltage: 115/230 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 8/4 Amp
Storage Temperature: -55°C to +50°C
Storage Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%