Used Dental Exam Chairs | Planmeca Chair (1793)
Planmeca Chair is a patient chair that can easily be adjusted to various positions, thus appropriately supporting the patient during the dental treatment.
- Lightweight design
- Foldable leg rest
- Double articulated headrest
- Wireless foot control
- Smooth and lightweight headrest length adjustment
- Chair can be easily adapted for patients of all sizes
- Easy swiveling provides flexibility
- Extensive legroom
- Unrestricted operator access
- Allows comfortable positioning of the patient’s head
- Provides good access to the treatment area
- To avoid risk of electric shock Planmeca Chair must only be connected to a supply mains with protective earth.
- Do not sit on the legrest.
- Switch off the unit before using an electrosurgical knife.
- Do not use equipment in close conjunction with anesthetic gas or in highly oxygenated environment.
Voltage: 115/240 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 6/3 Amps
Operating Temperature: +15ºC to +35ºC(59ºF to 95ºF)
Storage Temperature: -5ºC to +60ºC(23ºF to 140ºF)
Relative Humidity: 5-95%
Ambient Air Pressure: 12 to 15 PSI
Weight: 290 lbs.
Operation : Electromechanical