Used Dental Exam Chairs | Planmeca PM 270 Dental Unit and PM 272 Dental Chair
The PM 272 dental chair and PM 270 ambidextrous left/right dental unit. The chair was designed with an adjustable armrest that can be retracted down to the seat upholstery to accommodate a range of patients, including those with disabilities.
The dental unit allows orthodontists to control chair position, turn the water on and off, and activate several instruments from a single dual-function foot control. All chair movement locks in place while instruments are actively in use.
- All chair movement locks in place while instruments are actively in use
- Planmeca Ultra-Leather upholstery features heat sensitive foam
- PM 270 arm design allows the dentist and assistant to position the control for either right- or left-hand operation
- Features an integrated doctor’s control video monitor to view digital images, video, and intra-oral camera feedback
- Integrated fiber optic light control can be used with up to 4 handpieces
- Dual function foot control
- Dentists can control and activate several dynamic instruments
- Ultra-Leather upholstery molds to the patient’s body and enhances comfort
- Provides a custom fit with exceptional comfort for patients
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Microprocessor controlled unit
- When driving down the chair, make sure that nothing gets squeezed between the adapter and the floor.
Voltage: 115/230 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current : 6/3 Amps
Weight: 290 Lbs.
Storage Temperature: -5°C to +60°C (23°F to 140°F)
Operating Temperature: +15°C to +35°C (59°F to 95°F)
Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% RH