Used Dental Exam Lights | Adec Radius Chair-Mount Light
Adec Radius Chair-Mount Light is used for illuminating the oral cavity during dental procedures. The light comes with a touchpad power button.
- Halogen bulb technology
- Dual handles for easy movement
- Neutral daylight light color temperature
- 3 axis of rotation for head
- Light focus is bright and uniform
- Easy-to-adjust brightness levels
- Separate composite setting
- Provides ideal contrast for viewing the oral cavity
- Color temperature is ideal for diagnosis and shade matching
- 3 axis of movement give maximum flexibility for dental professionals
- Long-lasting and proven design in general
- To avoid burning your fingers, allow the bulb to cool before removing. Never operate the light with the light shield removed. The clear shield minimizes UV light output. The light shield is also protection in the unlikely event that the bulb shatters.
- Do not attempt to install the light shield if it has a broken tab. Contact your authorized A-dec dealer for replacement shield and install before operating the light.
- Only remove the shield if absolutely necessary. Use a flat blade tool that won’t damage the light housing. After removing the shield, do not touch or attempt to clean the multi-lens assembly or you may damage the components.
- Do not rub heavily, clean the light shield when it is hot, or soak the shield assembly in cleaning solution. Doing so may damage the shield assembly components.
Input Voltage: 100-240 Volts
Focal Range: 18”-31”
Bulb: Quartz Xenon Halogen, single-end prongs
Bulb Rating: 17V / 95W
Color Temperature: 5,000 Kelvin
Light Pattern: 3.3" x 6.3" at 27.6"
Nominal Light Intensity : High: 2230 fc, Medium: 1858 fc, Low: 743 fc
Heat Output: 325