Used Dental Exam Lights | Belmont Clesta
Clesta Dental Operating Light approximates the ideal white of natural daylight, shades matched with a light color in the 5000 K range will appear ideal in most lighting conditions. The Dichroic-coated reflector filters out the infrared rays and dissipates heat.
- 3” x 8” oval pattern of illumination with feathered edges to minimize eye fatigue
- Equipped with touchless ON/OFF and manual over-ride switches.
- Rotary selector for choosing high intensity (2,600 FTC), medium intensity (2,000 FTC) and composite safe mode (740 FTC).
- Light color temperature range is 4600°K-5000°K
- Ceiling and track mounted
- Spare replacement bulb
- ETL listed
- Straight posts for mounting onto Belmont BDS; BDU and standard chair adapter over-the-patient delivery systems
- Straight posts for mounting on a standard chair adapter
- Curved post version is available for mounting on all Belmont BDS delivery systems, as well as a separate left-right swing mounted light without dental unit.
- Cabinet mounted light version can be ordered with pre-wired and ETL approved Belmont cabinetry or field wired into non-Belmont
Mounting: Unit-mount, Ceiling, Track, Wall
Lamp Type: Halogen
Color Temperature: 4,600 -5,000 K
Light Color: White
Light Intensity: Low: 15,069 Lux (1,400 ftc), Medium: 21,528 Lux (2,000 ftc) , High: 27,986 Lux (2,600 ftc)
Illumination Area: 7.6 x 20.3 cm (3 x 8 inches)
Reflector Function/Type: Dichroic Coated
Bulb Replacements: 24 volts , 60/ 70 watts
Adjustment: Horizontal, Vertical