Used Dental Exam Lights | Belmont HLT Track Mount
The HLT Track Mount is intended for the exclusive use of diagnoses, treatments and relative procedures in dentistry. It is used for illuminating the oral cavity during dental procedures.
- Straight Posts Mounting
- Standard Chair Adapter
- Touchless ON/OFF Switch
- Manual Over-ride Switches
- Ceiling and Track Mount Options
- 3-Axis Light Head Rotation
- Three Light Intensity Settings
- Minimizes the potential for cross contamination when switching the light on and off
- Light head rotation allows for optimal illumination of the oral cavity
- The bulb is easily removed for replacement.
- The handles can be positioned up or down for operator convenience and putting on protective covering for asepsis
- Do not install dental light close to the equipment that generates electromagnetic interference (i.e. communication equipment, elevator)
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, this equipment must only be connected to supply mains with protective earth.
Input Voltage: 115V, 60Hz, 0.53A
Output Voltage : 12V high, 10.5V low
Type Bulb: Tungsten halogen, Type JA 12V-55W
Focal Distance: 28" (725 mm)
Light Output : 2600 fc - High, 14000 fc - Low
Color Temperature: 3800˚ Kelvin
Light Pattern : 3" x 7" at 28" focal distance