Used Dental Exam Lights | Belmont Quolis
LED dental lights produce cool, natural light with high color rendering performance, for correct tooth shade matching and for differentiattion of soft tissue. Stepless light intensity can be adjusted to fit operatory ambient light conditions.
- High color rendering LED performance
- 5000°K color temperature approximates natural daylight at all intensity settings
- Stepless intensity control
- Touchless ON/OFF and Composite Safe Mode activation
- 3-axis light head rotation
- Available in post mount, ceiling, track, cabinet mount, wall mount and curved post versions for Quolis and X-Calibur delivery systems
- Easy on the eyes
- Shadowless illumination
- Smooth and easily directing illumination
- Long LED bulb life and low power consumption
Focal Distance: 27.5"
Color Temperature : 5000°C Kelvin at 28,000 Lux / 2600 FTC
Light Intensity High: 28,000 Lux / 2600 FTC
Light Intensity medium: 22000 Lux / 2000 FTC
Light Intensity Low: 8000 Lux / 740 FTC
Light Pattern: 2.4" x 6.7" at 27.5"
Power Requirement : AC. 100/115/120V 50/60 Hz
Bulb Type: Tungsten Halogen Type (JA 24V 60W)