Used Dental Exam Lights | Midmark Light
The Midmark Light is intended to be used as a component in a dental environment to provide lighting during dental procedures.
- With an integrated PC board that monitors voltage to ensure color corrected brightness
- LED intensity readouts and touchpad controls
- Customizable features
- Enables to set the tension and motion desired for your specific needs
- Delivers the true, reduced shadow white light you need to properly identify shades, see details and diagnose tissue
- Simplify usage of the light, while minimizing fatigue, time and motion
- Ergonomic design offers complete control, with pull, tilt and twist options, as well as easy access to the touchpad.
Operate Mode Color Temperature:: 4500, 4750, 5000 Kelvin
Operate Mode Intensity:: 1400, 1950, 2500 Foot Candles 15000, 21000, 27000 Lux
Composite Mode Color Temperature: 4000 Kelvin
Composite Mode Intensity: 2100 Foot Candles; 22000 Lux
Pattern Size: 3.3" x 7.5"