Used Dental Exam Lights | Midmark Ritter 354 Minor Surgery Light
The Ritter 354 Minor Surgery Light is a task light for all medical environments where illumination is required for external examinations and procedures. With its pure, crisp and defined light pattern, it can be adjusted to suit each physician's individual needs.
- 4200K color temperature
- 10000 fc at 24-inch focal length
- Built-in fan on the back of the lighthead pulls airflow through the light
- Easy to adjust dimmer lever controls
- 150-watt quartz halogen bulb(s)
- 8' Ceiling Single Light Model
- Integral infrared filter
- Provides excellent illumination for surgical procedures.
- Esthetic, compact design.
- Bulb is easy to remove and replace.
- Controls are easy to reach.
- Light intensity and light pattern diameter can be adjusted.
- Reduces radiant heat production and limits infrared emission.
- Light intensity at brightest illumination levels may cause eye fatigue during long procedures.
- Instructions that caution the spotlight is "not for use in oxygen-rich atmospheres" is ambiguous.
Illumination at 24 inches focal length: 13,000 fc (139,880 lux)
Illumination at 36 inches focal length: 5,500 fc (59,180 lux)
Maximum pattern diameter at 36 inches focal length: 5,500 fc (59,180 lux)
Maximum pattern diameter at 36 inches focal length: 10 inches
Minimum pattern diameter at 36 inches focal length: 3 inches
Color temperature: 3,200°K
Diameter of lighthead: 5 inches
Bulb: One 21 VAC, 150-watt halogen lamp
Lighthead pivot: 180°
Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.5 AMPS, UL 544 Listed, CSA 22.2 Certified