Used Dental Film-Based Panoramic X-Ray | Panoramic Corporation PC-1000
The PC-1000 is a film-based panoramic dental x-ray system.
- Adjustable TMJ setting
- 0.5mm X 0.5mm focal spot
- Large 12mm anterior and 41mm posterior focal trough
- Single switch for all functions
- Precise screw motor drive
- Fixed bite guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Easy installation and maintenance, and does not require wall or floor mounting
- Consistent and high quality images
- Simple and easy to learn
- Saves time and reduces errors.
Panoramic Corporation has issued a voluntary recall of certain PC-1000 panoramic X-ray machines due to a potential problem with its lift motor, "which can result in severe injury to a patient or staff member."
The recall only affects machines with serial numbers 6001 to 13885 that were manufactured between 1996 and 2003.
Focal Spot: 0.5mm x 0.5mm
Focal trough: Anterior region - 12mm, posterior region - 41mm
Tube current: 6 mA
Power requirements: 115V, 20A
Exposure Time: 12 seconds
Weight (lb.): 485