Used Dental Film Panoramic X-Ray | Planmeca PM 2002 Ceph
The Planmeca PM 2002 CC is an electronically-controlled panoramic machine. Its small focal spot, generous focal trough, and smooth movement contribute to its ability to make excellent panoramic, TMJ, and cephalometric images.
It consists of an x-ray tubehead and a cassette assembly mounted on a support column. Although the unit is designed for imaging patients who are standing, it easily accepts patients seated in wheelchairs. The unit uses three light beams, a chin rest, a bite guide, and a head guide to position and stabilize the patient.
- Electronically-controlled Panoramic Machine
- Unique Autoprint Film Marking System
- Effective One-shot Cephalostat
- Short Exposure Time
- Distortion-Free Images
- Produces excellent quality panoramic and TMJ films; small focal spot produces high resolution images.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Easy to position patient; provides better than average wheelchair access.
- Reassures patient and enhance patient confidence.
- Allows the technician to directly observe the patient, which facilitates correct positioning and contributes to distortion-free images.
- Constant potential generator permits use of lower kVp, resulting in lower patient exposure.
- Has multiple, standard, pre-programmed functions for various arch sizes and shapes and special films (panoramic, enhanced panoramic, TMJ, sinus).
- Selection of pediatric mode automatically reduces time and field of exposure.
- Electronic controls allow smooth operation and facilitate changing functions; minimal effort required to switch from panoramic to TMJ to cephalometric.
- Autoprint option allows automatic labeling of panoramic and TMJ films.
- Compact tubehead design facilitates patient positioning.
Voltage: 110/220 volt
Power Requirements: 50/60 cycle alternating current
Image Sizes: From 18 x 25 cm to 30 x 25 cm
Device Type: Dental Panoramic Device