Used Dental Film Panoramic X-Ray | Siemens Orthophos
The Siemens Orthophos is an electronically-controlled panoramic machine which is used for its ability to make excellent panoramic images. The X-ray system creates data for digital exposures in the maxillofacial area and in subareas for dentistry and pediatric dentistry, for hard-tissue diagnostics within ENT medicine, and carpus exposures.
- Integrated Touchscreen Controls
- Trouble-free Operation
- Electronically-controlled Panoramic Machine
- Optional Floor Stand
- Simple and easy to operate
- Allows images to be stored electronically
- Doesn't need films which can be damaged or lost
- Eliminates the need of photo processing, which needs storing hazardous chemicals
- Provides high quality image results
- Provides logical arrangement of centralized controls on the “Multipad” with flexible positioning.
- Under no circumstances may the ventilation slots on the unit be covered, since otherwise the air circulation will be obstructed - This can cause the unit to overheat.
- Do not spray liquids such as disinfectants into the ventilation slots - This may lead to malfunctions - Use wipe disinfection only in the vicinity of the ventilation slots.
Nominal voltage: 200 – 240 V
Nominal Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Power Consumption: 2 kVA