Used Dental Furnace | Ney Centurion Q50
The Centurion Q50 is a dental ceramic oven used during the production of ceramic dental restorations such as crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
Dental ceramic ovens employ high temperatures and pressures to process ceramic materials into a hardened, final state.
- 50 user programs
- 2200°F maximum temperature
- Fast hea rates of up to 400°F/minute
- Parameters changeable during firing cycle
- Nite mode closes muffle when temperature reaches 100°C to prevent moisture absorption
- Automatic purge cycle for muffle decontamination after the use of silver alloys
- LCD backlit display
- Versatile and effective ceramic firing
- Do not operate the furnace controls with tongs or other tools; the tongs will damage the control switches.
- Do not use solvents or harsh liquid cleaners on the control panel; they will enter the panel and damage it.
Power requirements: 100 - 230V, 50/60Hz, 1740W, 13/14.5/7.2A
Dimensions (inches): 19 x 13 x 17.5
Weight (lb.): 45