Used Dental Furnaces & Ovens | Jelrus Master M
The Jelrus Master M is used during the production of ceramic dental restorations such as crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays, dental ceramic ovens employ high temperatures and pressures to process ceramic materials into a hardened, final state.
- Fully automatic
- 1-program memory
- Includes a timer with preset timing options
- Streamlined and simple operation
- Does not require a vacuum pump for operation
- When loading casting rings, position them so that they do not touch the exposed heating plate wires.
- Do not install closer than 2 inches from any combustible material.
- Hot gases are vented through vent hole on top of furnace. Do not block.
- To prevent fire or electrical shock, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
Maximum Temperature: 2000°F (1093°C)
Voltage: 100-230 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power: 800-1150 Watts
Capacity: 16 inlay rings, 4 medium or1 large flask
Heat Rates: 8 settings vary power to heating plates to accommodate any workload
Automatic Soak Timer: 0 - 4 hours
Dimensions (Overall): 10-3/4" W x 13-7/8" D x 18-3/4" H
Dimensions (Heating Chamber): 5-1/2" W x 5-1/4" D x 5-1/8" H