Used Dental Handpieces | Adec Synea 500 Series (Electric)
The Synea 500 Electric Handpieces is intended for removal of decayed materials, cavities, and crown cement, removal of fillings, finishing, and polishing of tooth, and restoration surfaces.
- WK-93LTS compact electric highspeed handpiece - 1:4.5 gear ratio; friction-grip.
- WK-56LTS compact electric low speed handpiece - 1:1 gear ratio; latch.
- WK-93LT standard electric highspeed handpiece - 1:4.5 gear ratio; friction-grip.
- WK-56LT standard electric low speed handpiece - 1:1 gear ratio; latch.
- HK-43LT standard electric straight handpiece - 1:1 gear ratio; lab.
Works with: EA-53 electric motor and any compact E-style electric motor.
- Micro head design
- 5-port penta-spray
- One-piece unibody design
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Offers exceptional access and visibility
- Provide an optimal view of the working surface
- Reduces sound and provides virtually vibration-free operation
- Sleek for ultra-smooth operation
Spray Ports: 5-1 ports
Head diameter: 9.1 - 9.5
Head height: 12.5 - 13.2
Weight: 66-88 grams