Used Dental Handpieces | Aseptico Aeu-5000 Electric Operative Motor
The AEU-5000 easily converts any standard air-driven delivery unit to a powerful electric motor system.
The AEU-5000 can be used for a wide range of dental procedures including endodontic surgeries, such as drilling into the root canal, and general dentistry, such as removing carious material from the dentin.
- 40k rpm brushless autoclavable micromotor
- Innovative LED technology
- Backlit large display
- Fiber optic intensity adjustment
- Endo functionality
- Digital torque control
- Compatible with E-type handpieces for highspeed, lowspeed, Endo, and a variety of other dental applications
- Enable or disable any of the above handpiece ratios so that only user-desired handpieces are selectable on the display
- Air/water irrigation through the micromotor and 1:5 increaser, 1:1 and 5:1 reduction handpieces
- Five programmable presets per handpiece ratio
- Compact and easy-to-clean console
- Intuitive user interface
- Produces the brightest handpiece illumination
- Do not use this device in conjunction with an electric scalpel or on patients with pacemakers.
Console Dimensions (Inch): 4.7 W x 6.8 L x 2.4 H
Console Weight: 1.38 lb
Motor & Cord Weight: 0.7 lb
Power Supply Input: 100-240V 1.6 A max. 50-60 HZ
Power Supply Output: 48VDC, 1.25A, 50 to 63 Watt