Used Dental Handpieces | Aseptico Aeu-707Av2 Electric Motor
The AEU-707Av2 is a basic motor system for mini or traditional implant drilling where placement is done manually.
The Economical Dental Implant Motor is a basic motor system for mini or traditional implant drilling where placement is done manually. The user interface includes ratio selection‚ speed control‚ motor direction‚ and irrigation flow adjustment. If torque control for placement or more advanced functionality is required‚ consider the Premium or Preferred series implant and surgical motors.
- Powerful 30‚000 rpm autoclavable micromotor
- Console displays the following E-type handpiece ratios: 1:1‚ 16:1‚ 20:1‚ and 256:1
- Irrigation flow control‚ pump activation‚ handpiece ratio selection‚ micromotor direction‚ and speed adjustment
- Dual voltage switchable
- Easily cleaned control panel
- Easy to use
- Not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
Console Size: 8.125” x 7.25” x 3.25”
Console Weight: 3.75 lbs
Power Source: 110V/120V 60Hz or 220V/250V 50Hz
Fuses: 1A/110V 0.5A/220V Slo Blo Type