Used Dental Handpieces | Aseptico AHP-63MBFO
The Aseptico's AHP-63MBFO handpiece is a 1:1 Electric Slowspeed Dental Handpiece designed for ease and control, and excellent slow speed general dental applications. With integrated titanium design‚ small head‚ a special coating‚ and ergonomic design‚ this handpiece is designed for ease and control. Ceramic ball bearings reduce heat and friction during procedures‚ meaning it will run smoothly and consistently.
- Electric Slowspeed Dental Handpiece
- 1:1 Contra-Angle Handpiece with Fiber Optic
- Lighweight‚ Integrated Titanium Design
- Integrated Spray Cooling System
- Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Integrated spray
- Ergonomic Design
- Allows efficient cooling of the bur
- Reduces risks of overheating during operations
- Helps avoid excessive wear and tear to the gear systems
- Very light weight allowing the dentist to operate with ease
- It promotes reduction of heat and friction during procedures
- Replace burs frequently - avoid cutting with dull burs.
- Use a light touch, do not force the bur through hard tissue, such as dense cortical bone.
- Keep a spare handpiece available in case of breakdown, as repairs take time.
Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 6 in
Weight: 1 lb.
Speed Ranges : from 1000 rpm to 40,000 rpm
Water Flow : Up to 80 ml/min
Latch Type: Latch Style burs or files
Handpiece Type: Electric Slow Speed Dental Handpiece
Motor Compatibility: Compatible with most electric dental motors
Fiber Optics: Yes