Used Dental Handpieces | Aseptico AHP-88MN
The ASEPTICO AHP-88MN (also known as MicroNiti Rotary Endo Handpiece) is used in endodontic solution. Its mini and micro-heads are small, increasing visibility and making access to the posterior of the mouth much easier. It is used for endodontic dentistry capable of drilling into the root canal
This dental handpiece is available in swing latch and works will all brands of rotary endo files. With a ratio of 8:1 this MicroNiti endodontic handpiece is fast enough to work with highspeed files like Hedstrom and Gates Glidden.
- 8:1 Reduction Contra Angle
- Hedstrom Compatibility
- Gates Glidden Compatibility
- Swing Latch Detachment
- Increases visibility for endodontic procedures
- Improves access to the posterior of the mouth
- Works will all brands of rotary endo files
- Fast enough to work with highspeed files like Hedstrom and Gates Glidded
- Improves dentist's and patient's comfort during dental operation
- Promotes faster and stressless operations
- Replace burs frequently - avoid cutting with dull burs.
- Use a light touch, do not force the bur through hard tissue, such as dense cortical bone.
- Keep a spare handpiece available in case of breakdown, as repairs take time.
Speed Range: (w/ 30k rpm Motor) 40-3,600 rpm
Connection Type : E-type
Gear Ratio : 8:1 Reducer
Head Detachment Type: Swing Latch
Rotary Endo Files: Hedstrom, Gates Glidden, and all Brands