Used Dental Handpieces | Coltene Canalpro CL
CanalPro CL is a cordless endodontic handpiece and has been ergonomically designed to provide a clear view and unobstructed access in all treatment situations. The clear LCD display and the user-friendly, easy-to-clean keypad simplify day to day clinical work.
- 6 position type head
- Larger ON/OFF key enhances operability (compared with conventional products).
- Operates continuously for approx. 1.2 hour at rated load
- Auto reverse function is activated depending on the load
- Wide variety of functions such as “AUTO REVERSE”, “AUTO STOP” and “AUTO REVERSE OFF” are available
- Memory can store nine different operation programs
- Motor handpiece softly starts
- Rotation briefly stops before changing direction
- Thin ergonomic design for better access to hard to reach areas.
- Liquid crystal panel enhances user friendliness
- Quick charging time of approx. 90 minutes
- Non-contact charger prevents improper charging due to deterioration of metallic terminal.
- Energy saving
- Power of the motor handpiece automatically turns off when there are no operations for 10 minutes
- Contra angle head is autoclavable at 135°C.
- Do not reverse positive (+) and negative (-) when fitting the batteries.
- If the handpiece has not been used for long period of time, check it before use to perform correctly.
- Do not spill water or a chemical solution onto or into the motor handpiece or battery charger. Failure to do so may result in fire or electric shock due to a short-circuit or breakage due to rust formation.
- Do not drop the motor handpiece or battery charger. Place the battery charger on a flat and stable surface.
- Should the battery fluid leak and get into your eyes, immediately wash eyes thoroughly with clean water and see your doctor. Failure to do so may result in loss of sight.
- Should the battery fluid leak and adhere to skin or clothing, immediately wash the exposed skin thoroughly with clean water and completely wash away the fluid. Failure to do so may result in skin irritation.
- If you notice a battery fluid leak within the motor handpiece, deformation of the motor handpiece casing or partial discoloring, immediately stop use and contact your dealer.
- If you will not use the product for a long period of time, remove the batteries to avoid a fluid leak.
- Do not charge the handpiece without battery.
- Be careful not to drop conductive parts such as wires and safety pins into the charging terminal area of the battery charger.
- The motor handpiece has an electronic circuit (TORQUE LIMITER Function) to prevent files from breaking; however, files may still break due to metal fatigue if the torque is conditioned to be higher.
Input Voltage (Battery Charger): AC120/240V±10%
Input Power (Battery Charger): 15VA
Charging Time (Battery Charger): Approximately 90 minutes
Input Voltage (Handpiece): DC2.4V±20%
Input Power (Handpiece): 0.3VA
Operating Temperature: 10 - 40 ˚C
Operating Relative Humidity: 10 - 75 % (Non condensing)
Storage temperature: -10 - 50 ˚C
Storage Relative Humidity: 10 - 80 % (Non condensing)
Rotation Speed (Per minute): 140-550
Torque Level: 0.027-0.27 lb-in