Used Dental Handpieces | DentalEZ Nutorque Programmable Electric Handpiece System
The NuTorque Programmable Electric System is used by trained dental professionals to perform general dental procedures including crown preparation, cavity preparation, crown finishing, inlay and the filling, polishing, prophylaxis and endodontic treatment.
- Auto reverse, Auto reverse forward, Auto reverse stop
- Controlled by the foot control of the dental unit
- Maximum free run speed of the micromotor is 40,000 rpm
- Includes a low-voltage electric dental motor
- Range 0.1-3.0 with capabilities of 384 Ncm.
- 27 (+2) possible reduction ratios
- Torque control
- Pre-sets fully customizable
- Flat screen easily wipes clean
- Drives a low voltage dc electric micromotor via a handpiece hose
- Device should not be used if patient or operator has a pacemaker.
- Turn off electronic devices such as computer storage media, hearing aids, etc. during operation.
- Only operate the medical device with the power pack supplied.
- Inspect the cord before use.
- Use only finger touch, do not use hand instruments.
Weight: 20.11 Oz.
Dimensions (Inc): 2.87 W x 1.61 H x 6.89 D
Rated voltage: 100 - 240 V AC
Rated frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
Power consumption: 120 VA
Operation mode: Duty cycle (0.5 on/9 off) min
Pollution degree: P2
System pressure: 26 – 58 psi
Air filter: 50 µm
pH-value: 7.2 – 7.8
Operating Temperature: 10 °C – 40 °C / (50 °F - 104 °F)
Operating relative humidity: 30 - 75 %
Storage temperature: -30 °C - 70 °C (-22 °F - 158 °F)
Storage relative humidity: 5 - 95 %