Used Dental Handpieces | DentalEZ Titan T ( 1560 )
The StarDental® Titan-T™ is an autoclavable air driven low-speed handpiece system manufactured with a titanium housing.
The Titan 5K and 20K low speed dental motors are used by trained dental professionals to facilitate various dental procedures requiring cutting, drilling, polishing and pin setting.
- Low-Speed Handpiece System Flexibility
- 100 - 5,000 or 100-20,000 rpm (depending on motor) speed range capability
- LubeFree Handpiece Motor
- 5,000 RPM and 20,000 RPM motors available
- LubeFree Handpiece Straight Nose Cone, Motor-to-Angle Adapter and Torque Multiplier
- Less likely to stall under higher torque requirements than other low speed motors.
- Low-Speed Handpiece Angles
- 360° Quick Connect Swivel
- Enables quick disconnection of the handpiece for sterilization.
- Requires only a minimum of attachments to meet a variety of procedural needs
- Reduces maintenance time and the high cost of repeated lubrication
- Better Performance Under Load (Torque)
- Minimizes operator downtime and reduces costs relative to other handpieces.
- Reduces tubing drag for optimum operator comfort
- Excellent longevity
- No degradation of power during course of evaluation for the Motor and Motor-to-Angle adapter
- Design should allow good intra-oral visibility
- Good concentricity, low noise
- Numerous attachments to perform a variety of procedures
Speed Range: 100-5,000 RPM (5,000 RPM Speed Motor) 100-20,000 RPM (20,000 RPM Speed Motor)
Air Pressure: 40 PSI at swivel interface (Recommended)
Air Flow: 2.1 SCFM @ 40 PSI at maximum power output at swivel interface
Sterilization: Steam Sterilization up to 275° F (135° C)
Rotation: Forward and Reverse
Lubrication: Not required for motors, attachments and LubeFree angles (daily for lubricated angles)