Used Dental Handpieces | Dentsply Midwest E Electric
The Midwest® E Electric Handpiece System is a dental handpiece system with various attachments, intended for cutting, shaping, filing, drilling, cleaning and polishing procedures in both general and endodontic dentistry.
- Touch screen interface with separate menu screens for both preparatory and endodontic procedure settings
- Ability to view and customize the attachment operation directly from screen
- Speed, attachment gearing, light operation and bur direction selector
- Endodontic Setting Mode
- Attachments are offered in high speed, low speed, endodontic and straight configurations
- Lightweight, Autoclavable Motor
- Allows user to set the appropriate file manufacturer-defined speed and torque setting for endodontic files
- Provides the ability to adjust speed, torque limits, attachment type, light operation, auto-reverse and much more with a few quick touches
- Only Use the AC Power Adaptor and Control Unit Supplied for this Equipment. Using other AC Power Adaptors or Control Units may cause personal injury or damage to the equipment.
- Only Use Approved Files and Burs.
- Do not operate this product in the presence of flammable anesthetics (such as ether) in combination with air, oxygen-enriched environments, or nitrous oxide; explosion can result.
- Inspect the power cord and the control unit case before use for any damages to the cord, ground wire, or casing.
- Attaching adhesive labels or tape to the instrument tubing may cause the tubing to break.
- Do not use products containing acetone chlorine or bleach as disinfecting agents.
- Do not immerse the system in solution.
- To prevent overheating, the motor should not be operated at maximum speed and torque for more than 30 seconds in any 9 minute interval. This duty cycle is typical of its intended use.
Rated voltage (Power Supply): 100 – 240 V AC
Rated Frequency (Power Supply): 50/60 Hz
Power consumption (Power Supply): 120 VA
Operation mode (Power Supply): Duty cycle (0.5 on/9 off) min
Power Supply Weight : 1.26 lbs
Power Supply Dimensions (Inch) : 2.87 W x 1.61 H x 6.89 D
Pollution degree: P2
Motor voltage (Control Unit): Maximum 22 V AC
Control Unit Weight: 1.521 lbs
Control Unit Dimensions (Inch): 4.33 W x 2.99 H x 6.89 D
Ambient temperature: 10 to 35ºC (50 to 95ºF)
Relative humidity: 30 to 75 %