Used Dental Handpieces | Dentsply Midwest Midwest Rhino Xp
The Dentsply Rhino XP is a laboratory handpiece, high-torque vane motor used for basic dental operations. It can be used during dental procedures, usually to remove decay and in shaping tooth.
The Rhino Xp can be started up at air pressures as low as 2 psi and has a 360 degree swivel.
- High-torque Vane Motor
- 0-8,000 Rpm Range
- Easy Modular Angle System
- 4 Hole Connection
- Forward/Reverse Operation
- Switch from forward to reverse with just a twist
- Easy start-up for un-matched control
- Start up at air pressures as low as 2 psi.
- High torque vane motor with exceptional responsiveness.
Motor Type: Size Vane Motor
Variable Speeds: 0 - 8,000 RPM
Torque Speed: High
Swivel Rotation: 360°