Used Dental Handpieces | Dentsply Midwest Stylus Lite
The Midwest Stylus Lite air-turbine high-speed handpiece with Fiber Optics and Push Button Chuck is intended to be used for general dentistry.
- Tapered rear sheath
- 15 grams lighter than the current Stylus.
- Delivers an aerosolized water spray through four water ports
- MULTIflex LUX Option
- Adequate power (approximately 11 watts)
- Produces less than 60 decibels noise
- 360° swivel coupler
- Push-button bur release
- Turbine is field replaceable
- Strong, smooth, controlled cutting for fast, consistent preparations.
- Easily integrates into offices currently using MULTIflex LUX couplers
- Excellent longevity following repeated uses/sterilization
- Power did not degrade below baseline curing course of the evaluation
- Excellent retention of fiberoptic transmission
- Enhances ease of positioning and use
- Facilitates easy bur placement and removal which reduces down time
Do not use this handpiece within the oral cavity when a soft tissue wound is present. Air pressure may force septic materials into these tissues.
Autochuck Type: Push Button
Chuck Type: Autochuck
Light Type: Fiber Optic
Speed Type: High Speed
Power Type: Air
Weight: 15 g
Back End Connection Type: Interchangeable
Shape: Contra Angle
Compatible Coupler Type: Kavo Multiflex Lux