Used Dental Handpieces | Dentsply Midwest Stylus Mini
The Midwest Stylus Mini air-turbine high-speed handpiece with Fiber Optics and Push Button Chuck is intended to be used for general dentistry.
- Mini Head
- Push-button bur release
- Refined Chuck Design
- Accepts BOTH Short Shank and Regular Shank Burs
- MULTIflex LUX Option
- 360° swivel coupler
- Turbine is field replaceable
- Tapered Rear Sheath
- Strong, smooth, controlled cutting for fast, consistent preparations.
- Easily integrates into offices currently using MULTIflex LUX couplers.
- Excellent longevity following repeated uses/sterilization
- Adequate power (approximately 11 watts)
- Power did not degrade below baseline curing course of the evaluation
- Excellent retention of fiberoptic transmission
- Produces less than 60 decibels noise
- Superior access and visibility.
- Excellent for small mouthed patients, patients with TMJ, pediatric cases, geriatric cases
- Ease of positioning and use
- Reduces down time
Do not use this handpiece within the oral cavity when a soft tissue wound is present. Air pressure may force septic materials into these tissues.
Autochuck Type: Push Button
Chuck Type: Autochuck
Light Type: Fiber Optic
Speed Type: High Speed
Power Type: Electric
Back End Connection Type: Interchangeable
Compatible Coupler Type: Kavo Multiflex Lux