Used Dental Handpieces | Dentsply QC-700 30,000 RPM Air Handpiece
The Dentsply Qc-700 handpiece is a heavy-duty dental handpiece designed for grinding, finishing and polishing tasks. Designed for speeds up to 30,000 rpm. Built-in rotary vane air motor assures constant torque and low air consumption, it never heats up.
The QC-700 has a lever action bur release and is instantly reversible with a dual foot control. An economic single foot control is also available.
- Heavy Duty High Torque Design
- High Speed Operation: 30,000 RPM
- Ultra Smooth Operation
- Built-in rotary vane air motor
- Ergonomic shape
- Lever action bur release
- Stainless steel construction
- Assures constant torque and low air consumption
- All grinding, finishing and polishing tasks made easier
- Unlike other handpieces, it never heats up
- Construction materials are build to last, which means it's future proof
- Promotes perfect patient comfortability
- Has a built-in rotary vane air motor, which ensures constant torque and low air consumption
- Use only NEY® oil, as this oil was designed to be used with the bearings in this handpiece.
- DO NOT EXCEED 50 PSI OUTLET REGULATOR SETTING
- Never close the chuck lever without the burr in place.
- Do not use lever as a brake
- Open lever only when handpiece is no longer in motion
Maximum Operating Pressure: 3.4 Bar (50 psi)
No Load Speed Range: 30,000 RPM
Burr Diameter: 3/32" Friction Grip
Air Consumption : 0.8 L/s, 1.8 CFM
Air Pressure: 2.7-3.4 Bar, 40-50 PSI
Chuck Type : Lever Release
Chuck Sizes, : Optional 1/8" 3 mm, 4 mm
Ambient Operating Temperature: 40 - 105°F (5 - 40°C)
Relative Humidity: Maximum 80%, non-condensing
Weight: 6.5 oz