Used Dental Handpieces | J. Morita Tri Auto ZX Endo Handpiece (1206)
The Tri Auto-ZX is a rechargeable, battery-operated, lowspeed endodontic handpiece with a built-in apex locator. Endodontic nickel-titanium rotary files (not included) are used with the unit. The Tri Auto-ZX has three automatic functions for root canal instrumentation: start/stop, torque reverse, and apical reverse. The automatic start/stop starts the file rotating when it enters the canal. The automatic torque reverse stops the file and reverses rotation when too much torque is applied.
- Handpiece will automatically shut off after three minutes of non-use
- Monitor position of file while cleaning and shaping
- LED control panel on handpiece for easy viewing
- Cordless for maximum flexibility
- Three automatic functions
- Push button chuck release
- Is accurate as an apex locator
- Portable and lightweight
- Good torque and quiet
- Extremely safe
- Allows maximum flexibility when reaching posterior teeth
- Do not wipe the contra head or cordless handpiece with solutions containing formalin cresol or hypochlorite. These chemicals will damage plastic components and also corrode the battery and circuit boards inside the cordless handpiece. Immediately wipe these chemicals off if they get on the instrument.
- Do use a disposable plastic sleeve to protect the cordless handpiece from any solutions.
Handpiece Weight:: 5.64 oz.
Handpiece Outer Dimensions (Inches):: 1.18 W x 1.45 D x 8.35 L
Charger Outer Dimensions (Inches):: 3.14 W x 4.84 D X 2.17 H
Speed: 280 ± 50 rpm (with no load at 3.6 VDC)