Used Dental Handpieces | Kerr 23Es Contra Angle Attachment
The Kerr 23Es Contra Angle Attachment is intended for the removal of carious material, cavity and crown preparations, removal of fillings, processing of tooth and restoration surfaces.
- Transmission 1:3
- Speed range up to 132,000 rpm
- 1-port spray
- Push button
- 100° head angle
- For friction grip burs
- For use with any "E" style connection
- Air or electric motor
- Durable hygienic coating with textured surface for easy grip
- Ergonomic Design
- Can be thermally disinfected
- Sterilised in autoclaves at temperatures of up to 135°C
- Can be washed in the Miele thermodisinfector
- Before each use, perform a test run with the handpiece, and watch for atypical heating and unusual noise and vibration.
- Immediately stop using handpieces that act unusual.
- Never press the pushbutton during operation. This also includes lifting the cheek or tongue